Classic Car Insurance in Hawaii
Not everyone uses their classic or antique vehicles the same, which is why a Carr’s Insurance agent will work with you to select the appropriate policy. It is important for us to understand your coverage needs, miles driven, vehicle age, and any vehicle modifications to ensure you get the correct policy for your investment. Here are some things to keep in mind when you’re shopping for classic car insurance or collector car insurance:
- Agreed Value: This means the insurance carrier will pay you the full (agreed to) amount in the event of a covered total loss, less any applicable deductible. This type of coverage is much better than “actual cash value” or “stated value” that you can purchase as well.
- Low Rates: Collector vehicles aren’t usually driven year round. So, your insurance premium will reflect a rate off of being driven part-time.
- Coverage Options: Each collector car is unique. That is why Carr’s Insurance will work with you to determine the right amount of coverage to ensure your classic is insured properly.
- Mileage: Don’t be afraid to drive that classic! Not all of our companies limit mileage driven, but most base the rate off of being driven less than 5,000 miles a year.
- Roadside Assistance: It’s a classic! And unfortunately, they are prone to breaking down from time to time. With a Roadside Assistance endorsement, you can drive worry free.
Have a classic Jeep or Mopar to insure? Call a qualified Carr’s Insurance agent today to quote you the best combination of coverage, value, and rate for you. Give us a call today at: 808-836-CARR or 808-836-2277