Learn about hurricane preparedness and safety tips to help protect your property in the event of an impending storm.
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/HAW2/english/intro.shtml National Hurricane Center Preparation Guide
As of Tuesday, August 20, 2018, Hurricane Lane is a category 4 storm. Now is the time to take precautions and prepare. Below are some resources for tracking the storm and Contact Information for Emergency Resources.
Below are the numbers where you call to implement a claim or for any questions or concerns you may have if we are not available to answer our phones due to Hurricane Lane.
- Progressive 800-876-5581
- DTRIC 888-443-8742
- RLI Insurance 808-533-1515
- Universal North America 866-458-4262
- Universal Property 866-995-6207
- I CAT 866-789-4228
- Pac Specialty/McGraw 800-962-1172
- Foremost 800-527-3907
- Grundy/Phyl Insurance 877-438-7459
- Liberty Mutual 1-800-290-8308
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- FEMA statement on Hurricane Irma
- Phone: 1-800-621-3362
- FEMA mobile app– Google Play / iTunes
Federal guidelines only allow housing assistance when a primary residence is impacted by a presidentially-declared disaster. Most disaster assistance from the Federal government is in the form of low-interest loans.
- National Hurricane Center
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- www.ready.govor www.listo.gov
- US Coast Guard